Know Your World
Dated: May 15, 2017
This Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement made between you personally (or another entity for whom you are acting as proxy) and Know Your World, Inc. (KYW), a subsidiary of TMF Unlimited, Inc., and its affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to collectively as “KYW“, “us”, “we”, or “our”). Supplemental documents may on occasion be posted through the Services, and are expressly incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Services. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to this Agreement prior to using the Services.
Access to and use of the Services is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with this Agreement. It applies to anyone who accesses and uses the Services.
By accessing or using the Services you accept and agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you disagree with any part of the Agreement then you may not access the Services.
All Services content, trademarks, service marks, and logos are owned by or licensed to KYW, and subject to all copyright and intellectual property rights under the law.
You may view, share, link, download (for web browser caching purposes only), and print Services content for your exclusive use, subject to these restrictions:
- You agree not to repurpose, republish, or otherwise re-use Services content without prior written authorization;
- You agree not to sell or sub-license Services content;
- You agree not to reproduce, copy, or in any other way utilize Services content for commercial purposes;
- You agree not to show or exhibit Services content in public;
- You agree not to redistribute Services content, with the exception of when and where content is expressly stated to be available for redistribution;
- You agree not to edit or in any way alter Services content.
You cannot disable or otherwise circumvent any security-related features of the Services. This includes features that serve to restrict or prevent copying or downloading content or those features that enforce limitations on accessing or using the Services.
KYW Services allow you to submit, link, share, and otherwise make available stories, photos, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are solely responsible for the Content that you submit and any consequences for publishing it on the Services. By submitting Content you attest, affirm, and warrant that you own or have the necessary rights and permissions to publish it.
You understand and acknowledge that by submitting Content:
- You are granting unlimited non-exclusive rights to KYW to utilise your story, photo, video, or other material for publication through the Services.
- Rights granted herein to KYW include our ability to utilize Content in any of our other published/manufactured products or professional services. This includes potential inclusion in our publications of aggregated content.
- KYW also retains the rights to extend or sub-license our rights to Content to our corporate partners and/or member companies.
- KYW will attribute authorship and copyright, always presenting Content either as is or with agreed upon edits.
- You release KYW, our & representatives, employees, managers, members, officers, parent companies, subsidiaries, and directors, from all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with our use of Content. This includes without limitation all claims for invasion of privacy, infringement of my right of publicity, defamation and any other personal and/or property rights.
- No royalty or monetary sums whatsoever will be due to you as a result of the use and/or exploitation of Content or any rights therein.
KYW does not permit copyright infringing content or activities, nor does it permit infringement of intellectual property rights on the Services. KYW will remove any and all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. KYW reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
All Purchases are subject to our Return and Refund Policy.
I understand and acknowledge that KYW shall not be held responsible or liable, either directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, products, or services available on or through any such third-party websites or services.
KYW makes no representation that the Services are available or that they represent the current state of the law or regulation in locations other than where it is operated. The information provided through the Services is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where its distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject KYW to any registration requirement within that jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, anyone who chooses to access the Services does so on their own initiative and at their own risk and is solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
KYW cannot be held liable for any losses or damages sustained as a result of accessing or using the Services, either directly or indirectly.
By using the Services, you agree that the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16), pertinent federal law, and the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to potential conflict of laws, will govern this Agreement and any disputes between you and KYW.